I cannot believe it's been a little over two months since lauryn's birth. In the beginning time seemed to go at a snails pace, but now it's really starting to pick up. My lil girl is growing so fast!
Today was her two month appt!! She had to get 4 shots in the thighs. I was so nervous about this appt. but I'm so happy to say she did really well. She only cried for a few minutes, which is nothing compared to the "crib training" cry. so sad huh? Well, here's my lil angel at two months.
Today was her two month appt!! She had to get 4 shots in the thighs. I was so nervous about this appt. but I'm so happy to say she did really well. She only cried for a few minutes, which is nothing compared to the "crib training" cry. so sad huh? Well, here's my lil angel at two months.
(BTW she's in the 97th percentile for weight and 95th percentile for height)




yipee! 2 month mark! i am loving that you are updating now!! love the last pic with all the han girls!!!
ReplyDeletehappy 2 months! good to hear that the shots weren't so bad :)
ReplyDeletewhat a cute family picture! :)
ReplyDeleteoh no, i hope to never have that many cats haha! i think too many cats are creepy! :) love the pic. such a pretty family!
ReplyDeletelove the bottom picture! :)
ReplyDelete