Monday, May 18, 2009

Movin on up!

Like I say on every post, Lauryn is growing so fast. This week, I will be moving her bottle nipple and diaper from a "1" to a "2". I don't know why it has taken me so long to move her up, when clearly she was ready for these changes a couple weeks ago. What can I say?? I'm a creature of habit.


Lauryn before church

drum roll please....tah dah!! its the big TWO!



In addition to taking care of my baby, laundry, dishes, etc. I'm suppose to be working out so that I can drop 10-15 lbs esp. since I have a wedding and bach party to attend. I gotta make my britney comeback!! pleeeeeeeease!! However, instead of eating healthy I've turned to this box. Lucky for me, it only comes with 3 sandwiches (whew)! Trust me, if there were a hundred in there...the box would still be empty by the end of the week. Someone help me!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment