Say hello to Stella! (Tori & Dean's daughter)
The new season is starting on oxygen soon, and the commercials have been airing on E!
I got all excited b/c this dress Stella is wearing in the commericals is the same dress auntie Sharon bought Lauryn for the shower.
This dress was special to me because my best friend bought it for my daughter, but now I gotta admit...it just got a little sweeter!
The new season is starting on oxygen soon, and the commercials have been airing on E!
I got all excited b/c this dress Stella is wearing in the commericals is the same dress auntie Sharon bought Lauryn for the shower.
This dress was special to me because my best friend bought it for my daughter, but now I gotta admit...it just got a little sweeter!

LOL. only you would find a pic of tori spelling's daughter with the same dress as lauryn!!! lauryn is a fashionista already! ps. love the britney spears onesie. so perfect!
ReplyDeleteOh man unni...i just read ALL ur posts!! it was pretty fun tho but now i feel like a stalker hahaha its soo cool to see how much lauryn grows with each post. im so glad shes healthy and everythings going great with you guys. talk to you soon! byee!
ReplyDelete