Monday, October 15, 2012

so patriotic

I've never heard lauryn say the pledge of allegiance.  I didn't even know she knew what it was.  All of a sudden she starts reciting it from start to finish.  I guess preschool is really paying off!!  I don't know what's funnier...lb's version of the pledge or cara thinking its some sort of prayer.  here's the video...check it out!

4 comments:

  1. this is sooo funny!! Dude, LB speaks so well! and Cara....puhahaha~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! i swear for some reason..after the pledge of allegiance, don't you admit that you do just have the urge to say.."amen"??? LOL before you know it, lauryn is gonna come home having memorized the preamble...

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg funny!!! I know what jpeanut means. I think I mouthed amen after Lauryn finished. What a patriotic little american. Obviously she doesn't have any of that bookhan pride thing going on. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha how cute! hey, you do have time to blog! good one!!!

    ReplyDelete