Thursday, August 9, 2012

Our Summer Schedule

July was pretty busy with VBS, Hawaii, and a music class that both girls were signed up for.  Now that we are in August, we are enjoying our time at home.  I am trying to keep our schedule flexible this month so that we have plenty of time for playdates, special outings, swimming, and mainly to just spend some time at home.  Once I start working, both the girls will be spending most of the day either at grandma's house or preschool so a part of me wants to stay home as much as possible.

With that said, I did want to do one special thing for each of my girls this summer.  Lauryn was dying to take ballet and tap again so I signed her up for a class once a week.  I love it because there are only 4 girls in the whole class, which means everyone gets plenty of attention from the teacher.  The parents are not allowed to watch but I still managed to take this picture through the crack in the door.

Cara and I go to gymboree once a week.  Lauryn, the introvert, wasn't really into gymboree so we never signed her up.  However; Cara seems to really love going.  We go to gymboree when Lauryn is at school so it's so nice to be able to spend this time with Carebear without any interruptions from big sis!!

So, other than that...we play play play at home.  It makes me so happy when the girls play together.  Here they are playing princess and king.  


We also try to visit the grandmas at least once a week.  Check out this last picture.  No wonder they love going there...grandma sure knows how to spoil them!!

FYI: there are 3 grandmas...their great grandma aka: white halmuhnee b/c she has white hair, my mom aka: black halmuhnee b/c she has black hair, and my mother-in-law aka: daddy halmuhnee 

Hopefully we do something fun this weekend so I have something worth blogging about.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. i love the new look of your blog. very summery!love the princess & king picture lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cracking up over the colored halmunis. I love how Cara is the king and LB is the princess. Typical "unni" behavior. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol at mandus comment. I understand! Haha Awww you still have few more weeks! Let's sneak in one afternoon playdate again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol!!!!!! black and white halmuni!!! hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ditto to everyone's comments :)

    ReplyDelete