Saturday, July 21, 2012

Orange County Zoo

We (LB, Cara, and I) recently visited Orange County Zoo.  I personally love this zoo for these reasons; it's small, clean, cheap, nearby (20 min drive), and keeps the kids entertained.  This zoo has animals like owls, bears, mountain lions, raccoons, etc.  Haahahah, I know, hardly a zoo right???  My kids are happy to see any animal so this is the zoo of choice when I'm with the kids by myself.  

Watching deer     

 The mountain lions look at the kids like they're the next meal...makes me feel very uncomfortable!!

 LB loves watching them.

Save the best for last...the petting zoo!! Lauryn can brush these goats forever.  Cara has her reservations so she just mad dogs them and sticks close to me.  

More summer posts to come.  Now that I am on break, I have completed 2 blog posts, a korean drama (i do i do), and started reading for pleasure.  I have 1 more month to enjoy this life and then its back to the grind!! 

2 comments:

  1. Proud of u for blogging and proud of u for taking the kiddos to the zoo all by yourself! I actually had some blog posts to read while waiting at the airport!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I concur with CK. thnx for blogging. lol. I think Lauryn is a brave girl...for petting the goats...

    ReplyDelete