Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Just Cara

Cara is now 3 1/2 months and is the most precious baby ever! I feel like Cara always has to share the spotlight with her sister, so this post is going to just be about her. One day, I hope she reads this.

Cara, you are the sweetest baby. I am always telling people how you never cry. When you wake up in the morning or from your naps you are all smiles. Every morning, daddy gets you from the crib while I warm up your bottle downstairs. You don't make a peep while your bottle is warming even though you are probably starving. You currently weigh 14 lbs and your hair style is truly unique (buzzed in the front, long in the back). You started sleeping through the night at 10 weeks and learned to put yourself to sleep at week 6. You are a thumb sucker and tummy sleeper. You love to cuddle and laugh. When I hold you, you nestle yourself in my arms and rest your head on my chest. I love that!! You seriously melt my heart.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I can see that smile on your face from WAYYYYY over here!! hahah I'm glad Cara's a good baby. =)

    Paul just said from upstairs, "I'm an LB fan fo life!"

    ReplyDelete