It's been exactly 8 weeks since I had Cara. Many things have changed in the last 8 weeks, and I'm just so happy to have survived the last two months w/o going completely insane. Lauryn is a great big sister and is so over protective of Cara already. She loves to show her affection and is a great helper when it comes to taking care of baby sis. Cara is growing so quickly. She is now on a schedule and only wakes up once a night (sometimes twice). I crib trained Lauryn at 10 weeks, and only regretted not letting her cry it out sooner, which is why I began sleep training Cara at week 6. Some may think that is too early, but ever since I started the training, I've slowly been getting my life back. You know that saying "happy wife, happy life?" Well in this house its "happy mom, happy children." Here's a quick side by side comparison of Lauryn and Cara at two months. Do they look alike?
As hard as it is taking care of a newborn, it's through those tough moments when I really got to bond w/ Cara. She has completely won me over, and I am head over heals in love with her. I am so happy to finally have my complete family. From here on out, it's just the 4 of us.
GIRL POWER!!


Already 8 weeks...you go, girl! Gosh, I can't even imagine life with 2 because just one kid drives me crazy! So more power to you~ =P
ReplyDeleteI think L and C look different!!
Miss you and the family....hopefully we can meet up this summer and have a playdate!
in two of the pics they look alike, and then the other two they don't. we'll just have to wait and see! it's so cute how L is so protective! aw! hope you're doing well super mama!
ReplyDeletei'm back! they look really diffy. lb is appa & cara is mama. congrats on having two of each!!~
ReplyDeleteawww so cute! im gonna have to learn from you. i bought the book and started reading.. but i fall asleep every time i read that book lol.
ReplyDelete