Now that I'm 27 weeks, we decided to take 4D pictures of our new baby. Personally, I think 4D pictures all look alike. Nonetheless, it was still exciting to see our new baby yawning, kicking, and moving around in my tummy. We can't wait to meet her in person!!
Here is a picture of Cara sucking her thumb. She was also sucking her thumb in a previous ultrasound session a few months ago. It'll be interesting to see if she really is a thumb sucker when she comes out. LB never cared to suck her thumb or anything else. I wonder what Cara is going to be like...I guess I'll find out in 3 months!! I'm officially in my last trimester.


"where's the 3-d ultrasound place?"
ReplyDeletei LOVE the name!! i feel like it's official now that you posted her name up and all. can't wait to meet you cara! xo.
hahaha I LOVE the name Cara too! Can't wait to meet her. Have fun this weekend!!
ReplyDeleteomg! i can't believe it. gosh, seriously i never have time to go online. it's nice to see updates :) yay for cara..hehe
ReplyDeletep.s. thumb suckers aren't so bad until they get to the toddler stage! still trying to figure out how to stop mine from doing it.