Tuesday, December 1, 2009

lauryn's dohl

This arrived not too long ago, and I had no idea it would spark so many different emotions.  Just to name a few...I felt so proud thinking of how much my baby has learned so far.  There was also a feeling of sadness, thinking of how fast she's growing up and THEN the feeling of complete stress took over.
The planning just started, and i already want it to be over.  Don't get me wrong, I want to plan the best party for my daughter BUT I don't deal with stress well, and I just know the next few months are going to be so stressful.  argh!!

2 comments:

  1. easier said than done...but don't stress yourself out. everything always falls into place. just keep a checklist handy! let me know if you need help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. let the ultimate "rock" party begin! i am good for manual labor, so just let me know what you want me to do! :-) fighting!!!!

    ReplyDelete