Thursday, July 30, 2009

Friends

In the new Aug. edition of Parenting magazine, there is an article called, "the 6 friends every mom needs". according to the magazine, here is the list of 6 friends:
1) the mom in the same boat
2) the no-kids pal
3) the been-there, done-that mom
4) the i'll do anything for you buddy
5) the slightly glam girlfriend and
6) the brutally honest pal
As I was reading the description of each friend (pretty self explanatory), i couldn't help but think of my own friends who fall into one or several of these categories. now i hate when people categorize friends or try to define them into particular boundaries b/c i know for myself I don't really like being typed one way or the other. However, it was nice knowing that I have friends who fulfill my needs according to the magazine. It also made me think about myself and what kind of friend I am. Hopefully, I am a friend who is at least one of the topics listed above. So, todays blog is not about my immediate family...but its about my friend family. Thank you to all my friends for being there for me, my baby, and the hubs!! Love ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment