Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Jacob!

I am so blessed to have a group of friends at work. This weekend was Jacob's first birthday party (he's the cutie in the blue polo). His mommy and I used to be on the same team for a few years. Even though we're separated now, we still work very closely together. I don't know what I would do if i didn't have these friends to depend on at work.

We are also very lucky to have all gotten pregnant around the same time. Eli, Tori, and Jacob are just a few months apart and Jade and Lauryn are two weeks apart.

It's great b/c we can meet for "play dates" but it's really the mommies hangin out, not the kids! =)

Here are all the wonderful daddies. See, if we can get them to watch the kids more often...it would give us a chance to catch up on all the work gossip! c'mon guys...daddy day care??
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. looks like you guys had a good time!! you're so lucky that all your teacher friends have babies around the same age as lauryn!

    ReplyDelete